Sending some happy Easter messages to your family is not just a mere habit. It symbolises the importance of the festivity of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ – love; sacrifice.
Nairafinder.com has put jointly 50 Easter messages you can send to your loved ones;
- May you realize the hope of new beginnings, love and happiness during this joyous Easter holiday.
- I hope this Easter holiday injects your home with peace, joy, and lot of colourful Easter eggs.
- Easter signifies the renewal of life. I wish you and your family the revitalization of life, love, and happiness.
- May you realize the bright, joyful blessings God has to give you during this Easter holiday.
- May the spirit of the Lord replenish your home this Easter and all the rest of your days.
- Wishing you a very Happy Easter that is filled with lot of love and happiness.
- Wishing you and your family the delighted Easter of all. God bless you now and often.
- Here’s to hoping this Easter holiday gives rise to your family health, happiness, and lots of love.
- Sending you cheerful hugs this Easter. May all of your dreams and wishes come true.
- May the Lord bless your home with joy and unwavering faith this Easter.
- Easter is more than just eggs and candy. It is also practically peace, love, and family.
- Wishing you an Easter that is colorful, happy, and filled with the contentment of the Lord.
- Easter educates us on the meaning of faith and what it is to feel the Lord’s blessing in our lives.
- Wishing you a Happy Easter that is just as luminous and joyful as the sprint time air around you.
- May you find the renewal of hope, health, love and the spirit of God. Happy Easter to you and your wonderful family.
- Engaging you in gratitude for Christ’s sacrifice and the pleasant renewal it brings to all God’s children this Easter season.
17.May this Easter Sunday enlighten you to new hope, happiness, prosperity, and abundance, all received through God’s divine grace.
- An Easter Poem For You: Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wish I were in the chocolate biz! Happy Easter.
- If it weren’t for the glorious Spring weather, I’d be confused with that damn bunny for eating all my flower bulbs. Happy Easter anyway.
- Happy Easter to you and your family as we observe our Father’s greatest sacrifice through his Son, Jesus Christ. Have a blessed Easter.
- I love Easter. It’s a time for eating all the chocolate you can find with complete impunity! Have a delightful Easter.
- Lavender plaid, pinks, and pastels everywhere, sun shining and blue skies… It’s almost like being on a golf course in South Florida! Happy Easter.
- We tolerate a little Spring rain to enjoy the sunshine that follows. It’s just like we tolerate a small heartburn to enjoy copious amounts of Easter candy! Enjoy!
- All we got to do is follow Christ, for in Christ will all our issues be worked out. Have a Blessed and Meaningful Easter.
- Be thankful because Jesus gave us another opportunity to be a good person. His death cleansed us from our sins.
- Enjoy this Easter with a heart filled with love and peace. Have a blessed and wonderful Easter!
- Christ is risen. Hallelujah! May the miracle of Easter bring you refreshed hope, faith, love and joy.
- Easter brings fun, Easter bring Happiness, Easter brings God’s tremendous blessings, Easter brings love and the freshness of spring.
- Happy Easter to you and your family!
- Easter brings God Endless Blessings, Easter brings fresh love… Happy Easter to You, with all best wishes!
The risen Christ is enjoyed in every opened flower, in every beam of nourishing sunlight, in every small patch of green beneath our feet. Easter blessings.
Easter brings us hope, may it linger in our hearts forever. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.
- Easter offers hope for tomorrow, As after the winter arrives Spring. Our hearts can be filled with gladness As hearts rejoice and sing.
- “Forgive them father, for they no not what they do.” He died so that we can live again. Enjoy his love this Easter Day!
- Easter provides us yet another motive to be thankful to God. Have the joy of the coming of Christ be filled in your heart and bring peace into your life. Have a Blessed Easter.
- Easter is a beautiful day to celebrate all Christ has done for us. Have a Blessed Easter!
- Easter is an excellent time to enjoy all of your many significant blessings: family, friends, Jesus, and, of course, chocolate molded into tasty bunnies.
- Easter is a time of reflection and joy. When we emerge from our cocoon of doubt to fly freely on the wings of faith. I wish you a delighted Easter!
- Easter is God’s blessing to the earth. It is his way of informing us that, love and hope still exist in the world. May you have a learned Easter.
- Easter is the time to wish undone for all our sins and thank God for all his blessings over us. Let us equip ourselves for the returning of Christ. Happy Easter to you.
- Easter is the time to circulate the joy and happiness that Christ has made about into our lives, to everyone we meet. Wishing you and your loved ones a Meaningful Easter.
- Easter prompts us of God’s never-ending love for us. Let us all together praise and worship God for his enormous blessings. Have a blessed Easter.
- Easter reminds us that hope must never be lost for as dark as the road may seem, there often lies light at the end of it. May all your prayers be fulfilled. May you have a beautiful Easter!
- I wish you and your precious ones the renewal of love, happiness, and life. Have an amazing Easter!
- May you feel the joy of the dignity of Jesus. The Lord has risen to bless us this Easter. And I pray that the love of God is resurrected, reborn and renewed in your heart. Happy Easter.
- Let the revitalization joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and enjoyment.
The nicest thing about Easter Sunday is being with family and good friends. Happy Easter!
Enjoy this day with peace, love and bliss. Have a blessed and holy Easter!
- May you and your family have a joyous and blessed Easter.
- Have an eggcellent and bunny-tastic Easter! Cheer for a new life and renewed strength.