We are looking for experienced Outreach Assistants to implement a multistate
hypertension management program in primary
and secondary health facilities across 17 states and the Federal Capital Territory in Nigeria.
The positions will be domiciled in Abuja and will
entail coordination of project implementation in all HHA facilities in their respective geopolitical zones across the country.
Each Outreach Assistant will ensure the delivery of the project objectives in the 3 project implementation states in their respective
geopolitical zone which entails 45 PHCs and 15 GHs and will report to the Zonal Program
You will be responsible for the following:
• Overall oversight of HHA project implementation outreach activities across 3 states
• Oversee the engagement of outreach organizations to carry out outreach activities in the coverage states.
• In collaboration with outreach organizations, develop a plan for and coordinate outreach activities in implementing states.
• Serve as the focal point for PSI in Nigeria’s engagement with all the outreach organizations conducting outreaches their coverage states.
• Responsible for the submission of high-quality monthly reporting to the Zonal Program Officer.
• Ensure the input of summary data for all outreaches carried out in their coverage states into the program monitoring app and ensure they go green on or before the 5th day of a new month.
• Other duties as assigned. Person Specification?
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• One-year post-NYSC working experience in development sector.
• Excellent written, verbal, and inter-personal communication skills.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Language skills: Fluency in English, working knowledge of local languages in the geopolitical zone.
• Ability to travel locally up to 60%.
• References will be required.
• The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
• Applications shall be reviewed on rolling bases.
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply All interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resume with a cover letter as ONE PDF/Word document to the e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
• Due to high volume of applications, only finalists will be contacted. PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, breastfeeding or disability. More Information
• Job City Abuja