Job Vacancy at High Caliber Nigeria Limited For Account…
High Caliber Nigeria Limited is a human resources/management consultancy company. We specialize in the following areas: Outsourcing, Recruitment and Placement, Human Capacity Development (Training), Staff Audit, Advisory and Human Resources Management.
• Managing and supervising the day-to-day operations of the finance team
• preparing payment schedules, verification of bank reconciliations, inter-company reconciliation and monthly internal financial reports to assist managers with planning, forecasting
• Liaison with local government and banks for fund management
• Review the P&L and balance sheet items on a monthly basis as well as underlying account reconciliations to ensure integrity of the data and identify potential cost savings also schedule needs to be prepared wherever required
• Analyzing working capital and cash flow, monitoring debt collections to ensure timely payment from clients • Actively participating in key finance & accounting processes like annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, balance sheet business review, timely submission of various financial reports and so on.
• Timely producing financial results and all variances and sharing the same with the HOD
• Verifying capex and fixed assets and
preparing the depreciation schedule attached to it
• Administering import costing & forex exchange accounting & GRN process
• Generating the variation report to find & analyze the root cause of such variation performing • Liaison with the internal auditor, statutory auditors, tax auditor and FIRS auditors • Supervising other costing-related matters and financial-related matters like financial closing, salary processing, tax assessment, tax audit, payroll accounting, product costing, treasury operation • Training team members on regular interval on points they have issues • Any other work assigned by your reporting boss Etc Requirements • Qualification: HND / BSc • Experience: 15 years Salary N400,000 – N500,000 monthly. Application Closing Date 31st October, 2023.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Stephenokwor email@example.com using the Job Title
as the subject of the mail.