ONLINE REGISTRATION GUIDE
Now that the portal is opened for Batch ‘A’ registration, here are some guides to help you through the exercise. The official registration website is portal.nysc.org.ng
You will need:
1. A valid Gmail account
2. White background passport
3. About 3,000 naira for call-up letter.
4. Around 1,500 – 2k for café charges.
5. Matric/School reg. number
6. Jamb reg. Number.
1. Only PCMs whose names are on the senate list are eligible to register on the portal. I already provided the link for checking senate list.
2. If you’re still getting ‘NO RECORD FOUND’ on the senate list, do not panic as upload continues even during registration.
3. You can start the registration on your device and do biometrics capturing later at any accredited cafe but I strongly advise you do everything at the cafe to avoid making mistakes.
4. If this is your first time registering for NYSC, click on FRESH REGISTRATION.
5. If you’ve registered with any of the previous batches but couldn’t make it to camp, click on REVALIDATION.
6. Do not thumbprint by proxy. During the online registration, there will be a request to capture your biometric details. DO NOT allow anyone to thumbprint on your behalf.
7. Your e-mail address will be required during the registration process. Ensure you use an accessible gmail address. Also, do not forget the username and password you use.
8. Registering early is not a guarantee that you’ll be mobilized with the first Stream. Just do it at your convenience.
9. Cross-check your records before submitting to avoid wrong details. Once you are done with your registration, you will need to wait for a day or two for your green card. This is a proof that your registration was successful.
10. Chat me up on Whatsapp 08032104410 for your comprehensive medical fitness certificate. You can also contact me up
Wishing you a smooth registration exercise.