Do you have what it takes to work in a rotational business system? Are you in any way good in working under pressure, and still achieve your set goal? If truly you fit in, waste no time in grabbing this opportunity.
Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP), is a special program formulated for those that are business inclined, with the zeal of being a professional in any accepted area of the business.
The program is meant to run for eighteen (18) months, where beneficiaries will be rotated in the different department of the business to gain a broader knowledge, skills, and exposure.
Applicants are expected to learn, excel, and also contribute to the growth of the business.
It is quite easy to give back to your people (community), build yourself positively, and financially once you successfully come out of the program.
The job title is “Management Development Program”, and should not be alternated by applicants.
Aspiring applicants should meet up with the following;
- Have not less than three (3) years experience in any field/sector.
Must have obtained Masters Degree or related qualification from a recognized institute.
Should be less than thirty-two (32) years of age.
- Qualified candidate will serve as a middle management staff.
- Work in different department, in a rotational way for a duration of eighteen (18) months, to effectively build such employee’s skills, attributes, and knowledge, etc.
- Carryout different task, and assignments as assigned by the management, which can be challenging.
- Carryout periodic tracking in the business endeavors, as well as, feedbacks and updates.
- Offer unique business ideas.
- Be open to constant learning, and development while in the program.
- Rapid track growth opportunities.
How to Apply for Sterling Management Development Program
Their official registration portal has been made accessible, for applicants who are Interested, and also qualified for this opening. Kindly Click Here to apply.
You will first of all create a profile using a working email, after which you can gain access to the registration form.
The registration will be made open from 8th of January 2021, and end on the 22nd of January, 2021.
Note: All qualified candidates will be shortlisted, and contacted for the next stage of the program, as soon as the registration phase is over.