TIPS FOR DATE OF BIRTH (DOB) CORRECTION
1. The DOB link is active on your dashboard during Online Registration.
2. Apply for DOB Correction with WAEC.
3. The WAEC you are to use must be equal or more than four (4) years as at the time of graduation.
4. Do not use another person’s WAEC detail to apply, it will be dissaproved.
5. Ensure there is no disparity of names on your WAEC and that of your dashboard.
6. A notification will be sent to your mail when your application have been processed. You are expected to login and check your Mobilization status on your dashboard.
7. If your status did not change, it means you are still exempted and your Exemption Certificate will be processed.
8. Go to your Institution after three (3) months and collect your Exemption Certificate.
9. Note that date of birth is on your Certificate of National Service.
10. You cannot apply for DOB Correction after Camp registration.