Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!
Job Position: Front Desk / Service Advisor / Admin Support Officer
Location: Ajah / Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000 / month.
– Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
– Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
– Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
– Ensure the reception/toilet area is tidy and presentable with all necessary materials.
– Carrying out weekly post-service follow-up calls to customers in order to ascertain if their concerns on vehicle repairs have been finally resolved.
– Carrying out weekly service reminder calls to customers to book them in to visit the workshop.
– Managing Strongmas service appointment booking system by consistently booking clients from the company database to generate jobs and revenue for the workshop.
– Work closely with Service Advisor to receive clients’ complaints/vehicles and recommend possible solutions as well as convince clients to carry out the recommendations.
– Work closely with Service Advisor to ensure that all customer information is regularly keyed into the system and Strongman customer database is consistently updated.
– Work closely with Service Advisor to translate all customer-reported problems into actionable work orders for technicians to complete.
– Work closely with Service Advisor to profile clients, inspect vehicles and prepare/deliver repair estimates for the recommended job, thereby achieving client satisfaction and profitability.
– Work closely with Service Advisor to ensure that customers are received in a timely/friendly manner and detailed notes/walk-around inventory record signed by the customer is taken upon vehicle reception.
– Work closely with Service Advisor to provide a timely update on position/explanations on job progress/picture & video reports to customers and provide suggestions for future maintenance thereby achieving customer satisfaction.
– Work closely with Service Advisor to maintain electronic and/or paper records of completed service work.
– Work closely with Service Advisor to carry out payment reconciliations, provide billing/invoice statements, and explain invoice details vis-à-vis receiving payment from customers for services rendered and issuing gate passes for all paid transactions.
– Work closely with Service Advisor to schedule/book appointments, and arrange vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
30th December 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.