*Job Title:* Property Structural Engineer
*Location:* Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
*Job Type:* Full-time
*Industry:* Real Estate and Construction
*Salary:* 400, 000 naira monthly net
• Should have in depth knowledge of Civil & structural designing Works.
• Should have knowledge of Soil Investigation reports.
• Knowledge on Load Calculations and designs.
• Reviewing drawings and doing field engineering corrections where required.
• Design, conduct structural analysis and calculations to determine the safety, feasibility, and strength of structures.
• Prepare detailed structural plans, drawings, and specifications using CAD software and other tools.
• Perform site inspections and provide recommendations on repairs, renovations, and other structural issues.
• Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Candidates should possess a B.Tech / B.Eng. in Civil Engineering
• Should have completed end-to-end designing and engineering works in at least 3 projects.
• Possess a minimum of 4 years post NYSC experience.
• Post-graduate degree(s) will be added advantage.
• Professional certification and accreditation by the Nigerian Society of Engineers
• Membership of professional bodies, like COREN, etc, essential.
• Knowledge of building codes, regulations, and standards.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Orion or Prota, STAAD PRO and other related software
Qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Using the job title as the subject of the mail: Property Structural Engineer
Application deadline – December 22, 2023