NYSC registration begins by creating a profile account on NYSC portal. I want to teach you how to create profile on NYSC portal for your online registration.
After creating an account with NYSC, you will be able to login to your NYSC account to begin registration.
Just like a Facebook account, NYSC account requires that you login with password and email.
So, after creating your NYSC profile or account, do not forget your Password and Email for subsequent logins.
If you you want to pass NYSC registration process, you should follow my guidelines.
The NYSC OFFICIAL online registration website is http://portal.nysc.gov.ng
How to create profile on NYSC portal
1. Go to http://portal.nysc.org.ng/
2. Click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2020”.
3. Click “Fresh Registration”. Once you click on fresh mobilization, a form will pop out.
4. Enter your Names [Surname and Other names] in the space provided: e.g. Duara Muhammad Buhari
5. Enter Email Address: e.g. Muhammadbuhari@gmail.com
6. Confirm email Address: e.g Muhammadbuhari@gmail.com
7. Password: e.g. 9034188
8. Confirm Password: e.g. 9034188
9. Enter GSM No: e.g. 08109034188
10. Graduated from: e.g University of Nigeria Nsuka
11. Program: e.g Full-time program.
12. Click on the “Continue” button. Once you click on “Continue”, NYSC will send verification message to your provided email address.
13. Go to your email address to confirm your e-mail.
Congratulations, you can now proceed to login to begin your online registration.
Note: During NYSC online registration, you can log out and then log in later to continue your registration from where you stopped.
For example; if you are registering by yourself and get to a point to thumb-print. If you do not have a finger print reader, you can log out, and go to cyber cafe.
When you get to a cyber cafe, you can log in to you account and then thumbprint. As long as you know your password and email address, you can access your NYSC profile any time.
If you have any question, go to the comment section beIow.