In this article, you will learn how to make N500k with NYSC online registration.
Hello readers, my name is Humphery Eze, a digital entrepreneur by profession. I’m here to show you how I made over ₦500,000 during NYSC online registration.
As a digital entrepreneur, I’ve been able to create wealth from the internet. Making money and teaching people how to make money is my hobby.
I believe you will not see reason not to be broke again after reading this post.
From the day I passed out from the National Youth Service Corps in 2017 till today, I never search for a job. You want to know why?
So, whether you are a Corps member, ex-corps member or school dropout, grab this opportunity and make money.
Many would not want to share this information with you, and I know they would not be happy seeing me revealing their secrets.
Now, do you know that over two hundred thousand (200,000) graduates register for NYSC every year?
These graduates scattered roughly all over Nigeria. And since they are all over Nigeria, you can make a lot of money from those in your area.
Can you believe that I made ₦670,000 during previous NYSC online registration? Don’t worry! I will show you how it works for free.
How to make N500k with NYSC online Registration
This business idea is strictly for business orientated individuals only. If you’re not a business type you might find it difficult to win.
The idea is this, you need to create a mini Cyber café centre for NYSC online registration. Some cyber cafe owners charge between N1500 and N2000 for NYSC online registration.
So, let’s assume you charge N1500 in your own registration centre. Then if about 400 persons register at your centre, you earn 1500 × 400 = N600,000.
Have you seen how possible it is to make up to half a million with NYSC online registration? You can make more or less depending on how serious you are.
What you need to start this business
Believe me, you don’t really need much to start this business. Below are what you need to start;
1. Space: You don’t need to rent a shop or container. All you need is a space where you can keep your table, umbrella and some plastic chairs.
2. Electric power or Generator: You can connect your cable to a nearby shop. Please, seek the owner’s permission first before doing that. But since we don’t have stable electricity in Nigeria, I advise you to buy or borrow a small generator.
3. Laptop: You need a good laptop to run NYSC online registration centre. Desktop can also do the job but I advise you to use a laptop. If you don’t have a lap, buy or borrow from a friend or relative.
4. Internet Connection: Having a laptop is not just enough, you need an internet connection. To connect you laptop to the internet, you need a modem and a sim card with data subscription. But if you have a smartphone, connect your phone browsing to a laptop through WiFi and ‘hotspot’.
5. Fingers Print Reader: NYSC requires biometric verification during online registration, so you need a finger print reader. They type of finger printer reader you should use is “Digital Persona 4500“. Please, don’t use any other type of finger print reader. It costs between ₦15,000 and ₦20,000.
6. Color printing machine: You need a color printer to print NYSC registration slips (green cards) of each person that you register. You can buy a mini color printer between ₦12,000 and ₦15,000.
7. A4 papers: You need plain white A4 papers to print NYSC registration slips. You can buy a pack of it at affordable price.
8. Advert Banner: You will get more customers if you let people know what you are doing. You can get a cardboard sheet, and write on it something like “NYSC Registration Centre” or “Register for NYSC here”.
To make it more attractive, wear your NYSC facing cap or full NYSC kit.
If you have any question, kindly ask me using the comment section below.